So, the saga of the leg continues…
The good news is, I don’t need to have it chopped off just yet. We have officially ruled out compartment syndrome for my left leg.
The bad news? The ortho doc doesn’t know what the problem is, so now I get to have my very first ever MRI! Boy, do I feel like a big boy now!
Ok, so that was the exciting news for the day (actually yesterday, when I headed to Camp Pendleton. At least I was able to miss a day of work for it).
I really don’t have too much else to report as it was a quiet day at work (mostly because my friend Constance transferred out of the battalion on Friday), filled with the boring old staff and peoples meetings and XOI and one after-hours counseling case with a young Seabee at A school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Peter,
Sorry to hear about the bum leg problems not being solved.
On a brighter note, do you care to make any friendly wagers on the Rockies v. Twins? No money of course, just pride...
Post a Comment