Friday, March 07, 2008

A New Chair

Today’s forgotten English word of the day: Furk, which means, “to expel; to be expelled.”

So, today was a big day in the Ott household. This afternoon, as the missus, baby and I were all napping, a present arrived at our front door. Yes, a brand new high chair for Sarah! I’m not sure who’s more excited, Melissa or Sarah. Methinks it is mommy. I thought having a woman spending money on clothes and shoes and the like for herself was bad enough…just wait till she has a baby girl to spoil! At any rate, for your viewing pleasure, I’ve attached a photo of baby Sarah checking out her new furniture.

As for me, another day at the office; at least I’m finally done with my stupid class. I’m glad that it is the weekend again, as I’ll be able to spend lots of time with my family and work on some personal projects, like cleaning the office. Melissa has done a pretty good job keeping the house in good order, but it seems like the office is always a disaster by the weekend, even though we work on it every week. Oh well, I guess every family is entitled to have one messy room in the house.

Anyway, I’m off to bed and am not getting up until noon tomorrow (actually, I’ll probably be up by 0700).



No comments: