Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hello from Colorado!

Umm, so, yeah....about those Advent postings...in between preparing for a move and doing all the Christmas holiday stuff with Melissa's extended family...well, I ran out of time to do 'em. (This is why you normally write liturgical things way in advance.)

However, Melissa and I are done moving and have unpacked most of our stuff. I'm working on converting Melissa from a Californian into a Coloradoan. She seems to like Fort Collins pretty well (if you want our new address or phone number, e-mail me or call my cell phone). I have started working at ABC Signworks, the same sign company I worked at the summer after I graduated from Carson-Newman.

Not much else to say. We're supposed to have phone service/DSL internet hooked up on the 10th, so I should be able to post more frequently than now. Until then, don't work too hard!

Grace and Peace,
Peter Nathaniel Ott

No comments: