Well, today has been a quiet day. I got to sleep in a bit as Melissa didn’t have to leave for work until noon. We got up, had breakfast and then I started cleaning. I washed our car, straightened up our room and went through all the papers that have been stacking up the past few months. (The shredder had a lot of food today!)
Of course, most of the day was spent slacking off, my favorite activity. I finally won the knockout tournament on www.stickcricket.com. I also perused e-bay a bit, though I’m no longer allowed to bid on anything lest Melissa kick my but. Baseball card addiction? What baseball card addiction?!?
Fortunately, my friend Sunny (a Navy chaplain in Japan) had e-mailed me some stuff to look at, so when she called I had work to do! Of course, I wouldn’t have bought anything on E-bay had she not called. I promise!
This evening, after a lovely dinner of minestrone soup and fresh bread, I’ve let my brain go to utter mush. First, I watched Run Silent, Run Deep and then a few episodes of The Red Green Show, all while waiting for Melissa to return home from work.
That’s that.
Cheers,
Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment