An early post for your Sunday morning:
Many of you may remember talking about Sarah’s ducky blanket which we had to have mailed to us from the Navy Lodge in San Diego after we accidentally left it there. Well, early Saturday morning, probably around 0400, I picked Sarah and her ducky up out of her crib and brought her into the bedroom as she was starting to wake up and be a little fussy. She promptly “plugged in” to Melissa and we all fell back asleep. When Sarah woke me up some time later, I noticed that I’d stolen ducky from her, rolled over with it and had it cuddled up in my arms close to my chest. For those of you who may not know, I still have all of my stuffed animals. I no longer sleep with them, as Melissa thinks the bed is small enough with a baby, cat and husband. However, I think this incident proves that I have yet to grow up all the way (ok, or even partly)…
3 comments:
Oh, the image of you curled up with Ducky is just too much for me this morning! But I will admit that on rare occassions I have been known to pull my baby blanket down from the closet and sleep with it.
I have a teddy bear, Teddy, and he slept with me up until I moved out to California. Oh you might have seen him at the wedding. That was some sort of drunken decision on the part of others to bring him though.....anyway stuffed animals rule!
So are you all moving to Whidbey Island? I had to look it up...it's in Wash. state, right? Zach would love a Wii or an Xbox 360. Actually, I keep promising him one, and haven't followed through yet. I'm glad to hear all is well with you! I'm officially in the third trimester and trying to find a new Dr., etc.
Stacy and Zach
Post a Comment