Recognizing that he is seriously in arrears on blog posts, Peter would like to share three quick notes as a sop to his fans (if he may indulge himself by using the plural)...
1. After battling ice (I’ve driven on much worse), most of which seemed to be in the store parking lots, I found myself at the grocery store buying a few essentials for the family, including whole milk for our little dairy monster (a chip off the ol’ block). In front of me was a girl, probably about my age, maybe a year or two younger, with two items: a bottled Starbucks frappuccino and a bottle of flavored “sports” water. Welcome to Washington!
2. When I came home from work today, I entered the house through the garage door into the kitchen, vice the front door like I normally do (a detail I’m sure you all were dying to know). Sarah was in the kitchen with mommy, playing right near the door (playing, or eating our plant right there; one of the two) and when I opened it and stepped in, she smiled and said, “Dada!” Can I just say that I have I wonderfully beautiful daughter?
3. In the last week, we saw a foot of snow come to our island. That’s about 10 inches higher than my vertical on the basketball court and only 5279 feet short of a mile.
That is all…
1 comment:
I didn't read anything in there about beadboard.....
Post a Comment