Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thursday and Friday

Hello All,

Well, I finished my pseduo-operations-order for the Seabee in the Community plan (volunteer service) plan on Friday, which should be my last major piece of paperwork for a while. Huzzah for paperwork!

After work, Melissa and I packed up the car and the puppy and headed for her house. Let me tell you, driving through LA on a Friday afternoon is bad news! It took us four hours where we usually take two. As a result, Melissa missed her hair appointment, so now her hair will have to keep growing longer and longer. Oh darn!

Speaking of Melissa, she is a very bad girl! We headed to a bookstore Thursday night to meet with one of the associate pastors at the little church we've been attending. While there she snuck into the children's book section behind my back and bought four books! I promise I had nothing to do with her getting the Richard Scarry book..

Anway, I slept in till 08:00 this morning and as it is now 08:45, I should probably eat breakfast. Actually Melissa wants me to go on a walk with her and the puppy before it gets too warm.

Cheers,
Peter

No comments: