My car’s been low on gas for a while, and with prices creeping slowly up, I thought today would be a good time to fill up the ol’ tank. I had a pretty tight schedule today, so I didn’t get a chance to swing by the station until after work. Sadly, when I tried to fill up, I could put in only a penny or two at a time before the pump would click off; which got frustrating after a while, so less than two gallons later, I gave up and drove away. Oddly enough, as I left the station, I noticed that my gas gauge read full. So, I did what any man does when he doesn’t know what’s going on with his car. I called dad. He thought my situation odd, but had no clue what was going on either. Anyway, as I was driving home I called up the missus to let her know that I was done with work and headed her way. I informed her that
Friday, January 16, 2009
Sometimes My Wife Drives Me Crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How do you know she filled it up? By looking at the gas gauge, of course! I mean, that's what I do!
Wait...your wife drives you crazy because she helped you out and filled your car with gas for you? Maybe you should re-evaluate your situation.
Post a Comment