Ok, so I am back from vacation/TAD and know that I owe you a blogpost detailing our eleven day adventure. However, I have more important things to discuss tonight. (If you need to get an immediate vacation fix, complete with photos, please visit my baby girl's page.) Namely, I need your help. The missus and I are discussing future living arrangements for our next duty station. I have found a perfect place, which you may visit by clicking on the phrase, "Melissa should let Peter rent this house." Be sure to view all of the photos. The only problem with this house is that the rent is $100 above our monthly basic allowance for housing payment. Add utilities and you're looking at $300 out of pocket expenses a month. Melissa says no, as she claims to be a pragmatist. I, ever the dreamer, countered with the argument that "without a vision, the people perish."
Gentle readers, who is right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hate to say this Peter but Melissa is right here. You have to live within your means at the moment. If you didn't have a little one I would say go for it (mostly because it looks like a great place for us to visit and I'm sure I could tempt Jason with the Rec Room pics alone!)
It also says small pets and I seem to recall you not having a chihuahua, unless they are just trying to rule out people renting with a horse in the backyard. Oh and the kitchen cabinets make me want to barf.
glad you are back!
Awesome looking place. If you get it and I drop out of grad school I could come and live with you. With the sauna and some plastics I could finally lose my excess poundage.
Michael
It's a nice place to be sure....It sure is BIG. Would be nice place to stay when we visit but that's not going to be very often I'm afraid. I think the extra money would be wiser placed elsewhere. I'm sure the cat would be welcome but, what will you do with Tirzah?
Boy, I hate to disappoint you, but I think your wifey is right...$300 is a lot of money every month...you can purchase a car for that much! Although it looks like a great house....but I'm always asking Nick...do we really need it, or do you/we just want it? There's a big difference.
Post a Comment